Provider Identification according to § 5 TMG
Dr. Spaeth & Partner Rechtsanwälte MBB
Authorized representative partners: Lawyers Dr. Walter Späth, Dr. Marc Liebscher and Christian-Albrecht Kurdum
AG Charlottenburg PR 835 B
Tax number 24/539/00549
Tel: +49 (0)30 88 70 16 17
Fax: +49 (0)30 88 72 94 61
For the purposes of the Telemedia Act responsible editor:
Dr. Walter Späth
Our office is usually from Monday – Friday from 09:00 – staffed 18:00.
Legal professional titles :
- Dr. Walter Späth: lawyer, Federal Republic of Germany
- Dr. Marc Liebscher, LL.M, Attorney, Federal Republic of Germany
- Christan-Albrecht Kurdum, CEFA, lawyer, Federal Republic of Germany
Professional liability insurance:
- R + V Insurance (Lawyers Dr. Walter Späth, Dr. Marc Liebscher, Christian-Albrecht Kurdum, Oliver Behrendt) Kaistraße 13
Territorial application: in the whole of the EU and the countries of the Agreement on the European Economic Area
Professional Regulations :
- Federal law (BRAO)
- Professional Code of Lawyers (BORA)
- Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (RVG)
- Fachanwaltsordnung (FAO)
- Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Union (CCBE)
- Anti-money laundering laws (MLA)
(arrangement of the German Federal Bar according to § 14 para. 4 sentence 2 MLA)
- Law regulating the activity of European lawyers in Germany (EuRAG)
The regulations can directly through the links or at the Federal Bar Association under www.brak.de be retrieved.
Competent professional association :
All rights to all photos belong to Dr. Spaeth & Partner Rechtsanwälte.
Liability. The information on this site, including any links, is for general information purposes and is not legal advice liability in connection with the use of this website or reliance on its content is excluded. A consulting relationship is not based on this website.
By using e-mail, fax, phone or this website no lawyer-client relationship is created, unless this has been agreed by us in writing in an individual case. Until the written acceptance of a mandate is no right to legal advice.
The content and structure of this website are copyrighted. The reproduction and / or commercial use of the content provided content, in particular the use of texts, images or parts thereof without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.